Cherry Tomato Margherita Pizza
A sophisticated twist on a classic.
1. Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat.
2. Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out and lay it out on your prepared pizza peel.
3. Using a spoon spread an even layer of pasta sauce onto your pizza dough.
4. Top the pizza base with mozzarella, then tomatoes.
5. Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate the pizza regularly.
6. Once cooked, remove the pizza and garnish with fresh basil. Serve immediately.
Beer pairings: Pale ale or pilsner.