Italian Sub Pizza
A favorite cold sandwich reinvented into a fresh hot pizza.
Pizza dough ball
Salami, torn into small pieces
Ham, torn into small pieces
Low moisture mozzarella cheese
OVEN TEMP: 600ºF-650ºF
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat. (We recommend bottom burner on low and top torch on low for the perfect even cook.)
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and lay it out on your pizza peel.
- Using a spoon spread a thin layer of pizza sauce onto your pizza dough.
- Top the pizza base with an even layer of cheese, ham, pepperoni, salami, pepperoncinis, and oregano.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate the pizza regularly.
- Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven and serve immediately.
Beer pairings: Lager style beer