Italian Sub Pizza
A favorite cold sandwich reinvented into a fresh hot pizza.
1. Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat. (We recommend bottom burner on low and top torch on low for the perfect even cook.)
2. Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and lay it out on your pizza peel.
3. Using a spoon spread a thin layer of pizza sauce onto your pizza dough.
4. Top the pizza base with an even layer of cheese, ham, pepperoni, salami, pepperoncinis, and oregano.
5. Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate the pizza regularly.
6. Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven and serve immediately.
Beer pairings: Lager style beer