Brussel Sprouts, halved
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt & Pepper
OVEN TEMP: Low/Low
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up the Carbon Oven and allow it to preheat for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, remove any extra small tough leaves at the base of brussel sprouts and cut thme in half, lengthwise.
- Transfer to a cast iron skillet and coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Toss with pancetta
- Roast in Carbon oven, turning occasionally
- Bake until cooked through and slightly charred.
- Drizzle immediately with balsamic vinegar. Serve!