Chicken + Charred Corn Pizza
Creamy white pizza sweetened with charred corn off the cob
Pizza dough ball - 12" pizza
Corn on the cob
Beer braised chicken, shredded
OVEN TEMP: MED/MED
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat.
- Dehusk your corn and roast in the oven for 5-8 minutes. Rotating often until cooked through and slightly charred. Let cool and trim off cobb and set aside.
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel.
- Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and slide it on your pizza peel.
- Spoon an even layer of mascarpone cheese
- Top with shredded chicken and corn
- Launch the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate until golden brown.
- Finish the pizza with chopped herbs and serve.
Try a store-bought rotisserie chicken instead of braising your own for a convenient and time-saving alternative without compromising on flavor and tenderness.