Christmas Danish Pizza
Comforting, warm and festive
Rosemary, for garnish
Ricotta, whole milk
OVEN TEMP: Low/Low
TOTAL TIME: 15 mins
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Preheat Carbon oven to low/low
- Add all filling ingredients to a bowl, mix to combine and set aside.
- Stretch 180-220g dough ball into a 12” x 6” oblong shape.
- Brush perimeter of crust with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle the perimeter generously with turbinado sugar.
- Spread 100g of the sweetened ricotta on the center of the dough.
- Top with fruit of choice (cranberries, sliced stone fruit, raspberries, blueberries) and place in oven.
- Turn very consistently. The sugar will melt (a good thing) and want to burn (bad thing).
- Cook as long as you can to maximize caramelization before it burns.
- Remove to rack to let cool. Cut and dust with powdered sugar.
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar