Pizza dough ball - 12" pizza
Prosciutto, torn into small pieces
Parmesan Reggiano, shaved
Fresh lemon juice
Extra virgin olive oil
OVEN TEMP: Med/High
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat.
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and slide it on your pizza peel.
- Drizzle your pizza dough with olive oil and top with fresh mozzarella cheese
- Launch the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate until golden brown.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling.
- Top pizza with prosciutto, torn lettuce leaves, and shaved Parmesan Reggiano
- Finish pizza with a squeeze of lemon and drizzle of olive oil.