Low moisture mozzarella cheese
OVEN TEMP: Low/Medium
TOTAL TIME: 15 mins
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat.
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and slide it on your pizza peel.
- Using a spoon spread an even layer of pizza sauce onto your pizza dough and top with pepperoni.
- Launch the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate until golden brown.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown and serve immediately.