Toasty Garlic Oil
Garlic-infused olive oil adds a kick to everyday favorites. Use it as a base or a drizzle on top.
1. Peel and slice fresh garlic
2. Add oil and garlic to a cold stainless pot on the stovetop.
3. Turn and heat on medium low. Once bubbling, cook garlic in oil for 3 minutes uncovered.
4. Immediately turn off heat.
5. If the residual heat is cooking the garlic too fast, rest the pot with the oil and garlic in cold water to more quickly stop the cooking.
6. Cool to room temperature and drizzle on top of hot pizza.
Beer pairings: Light, pilsner-style lagers
After use, store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.