Pizza dough ball - 12" pizza
OVEN TEMP: Med/Med
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat.
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and slide it on your pizza peel.
- Spoon an even layer of harissa sauce, top with dollops of goat cheese, and light sprinkling of za’atar spice.
- Launch the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate until the crust is golden brown.
- Finish the pizza with pomegranate seeds, fresh mint leaves, pistachios, za-atar spice, and a squeeze of lemon.
- Slice and serve.
This pizza is great served at room temperature.