Pizza dough ball - 12" pizza
OVEN TEMP: Med/Med
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat.
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and slide it on your pizza peel.
- Using a spoon spread an even layer of your favorite red onto your pizza dough.
- Top with fresh mozzarella cheese and heirloom tomatoes.
- Launch the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate until golden brown.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling.
- Finish pizza with fresh ricotta and beet sprouts. Add a drizzle of honey (or hot honey if desired) and serve.
Heat it up but replacing regular honey with hot honey.