Basil Pesto and Burrata Pizza
Pizza covered in basil pesto and burrata cheese. Every bite is DELICIOUS.
Pizza dough ball
OVEN TEMP: 600ºF-650ºF
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat. (We recommend bottom burner on low and top torch on low for the perfect even cook.)
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and lay it out on your pizza peel.
- Using a spoon spread an even layer of pesto onto your pizza dough.
- Top the pizza base with fresh burrata and sliced tomatoes.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate the pizza regularly.
- Once cooked, remove the pizza and serve immediately.
Beer pairings: Hoppy beers and IPAs.