Basil Pesto and Burrata Pizza
Pizza covered in basil pesto and burrata cheese. Every bite is DELICIOUS.
1. Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat. (We recommend bottom burner on low and top torch on low for the perfect even cook.)
2. Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and lay it out on your pizza peel.
3. Using a spoon spread an even layer of pesto onto your pizza dough.
4. Top the pizza base with fresh burrata and sliced tomatoes.
5. Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate the pizza regularly.
6. Once cooked, remove the pizza and serve immediately.
Beer pairings: Hoppy beers and IPAs.