Pizza dough ball - 12" pizza
Parmesan Reggiano, shaved
Roasted Garlic, whole
OVEN TEMP: Med/Med
TOTAL TIME: 15 mins
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat.
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and slide it on your pizza peel.
- Spoon a layer of pesto sauce topped with garlic cloves and Parmesan cheese.
- Launch the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate until golden brown and bubbly.
- Finish the pizza with fresh basil and extra Parmesan Reggiano. Slice and serve.
Use prepared roasted peeled whole garlic cloves. They're tender and full of flavor.