Prosciutto Truffle Pizza
The taste of truffle and prosciutto marry perfectly on pizza.
1. Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat. (We recommend bottom burner on low and top torch on low for the perfect even cook.)
2. Whisk together lemon juice and olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt. Add the arugula and toss gently to coat, set aside.
3. Using a small amount of flour dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and lay it out on your pizza peel.
4. Spread an even layer of truffle butter onto your pizza dough.
5. Top the pizza base with an even layer of cheese.
6. Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate the pizza regularly.
7. Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven and top with prosciutto and arugula. Serve immediately.
Beer pairings: Blonde ale