Pizza dough ball
Prosciutto, torn into small pieces
Low moisture mozzarella cheese
Fresh lemon juice
Extra virgin olive oil
OVEN TEMP: 650ºF
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat. (We recommend bottom burner on low and top torch on low for the perfect even cook.)
- Whisk together lemon juice and olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt. Add the arugula and toss gently to coat, set aside.
- Using a small amount of flour dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and lay it out on your pizza peel.
- Spread an even layer of truffle butter onto your pizza dough.
- Top the pizza base with an even layer of cheese.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate the pizza regularly.
- Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven and top with prosciutto and arugula. Serve immediately.
Beer pairings: Blonde ale