Roasted Tomato Pizza with Fiery Chili Oil
Blistered summer tomatoes swimming in chili oil
Pizza dough ball - 12" pizza
Red Sauce, homemade or store bought
Cherry tomatoes, halved
Green Onions, sliced lenthwise
OVEN TEMP: Low/Low
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat.
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and slide it on your pizza peel.
- Using a spoon spread an even layer of your favorite red onto your pizza dough.
- Top with fresh mozzarella cheese and cherry tomatoes
- Launch the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate until golden brown.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling.
- Finish pizza with green onions and drizzle with chrunchy chili oil. Serve hot.