Rustic Potato and Rosemary Pizza
Creamy indulgent potatoes, finished with vibrant fresh herbs
Pizza dough ball - 12" pizza
White Sauce, homemade or store bought
Fontina Cheese, shredded
Yukon gold potato, thinly sliced
Extra virgin olive oil
OVEN TEMP: Med/Med
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat.
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and slide it on your pizza peel.
- Using a spoon spread an even layer of your favorite white sauce onto your pizza dough.
- Top with fresh mozzarella and fontina cheese
- Layer with thinly sliced potatoes and fresh rosemary
- Launch the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate until golden brown.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling.
- Finish pizza with torn fresh parsley leaves and an additional drizzle of extra olive oil, if desired. Serve hot.