Turkey, Apricot, and Swiss Pizza
Not your ordinary pizza.
Pizza dough ball
Thick cut smoked turkey, torn into small pieces
Jarlsberg or swiss cheese, shredded
Whole grain mustard
Fresh spinach, roughly chopped
OVEN TEMP: 650ºF
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat. (We recommend bottom burner on low and top torch on low for the perfect even cook.)
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and lay it out on your pizza peel.
- Using a spoon spread a thin layer of chutney onto your pizza dough.
- Top the pizza base with an even layer of cheese, smoked turkey and small dollops of whole grain mustard.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate the pizza regularly.
- Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven and top with chopped spinach. Slice and serve immediately.
Beer pairings: Amber or brown ales