Soppressata and Pepperoni Pizza
Salty soppressata and herby pesto are perfect partners on this pizza with creamy fior di latte and heirloom tomatoes.
Cherry tomatoes, halved
Fior di latte
OVEN TEMP: Med/Med
TOTAL TIME: 15 mintues
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat.
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and slide it on your pizza peel.
- Using a spoon spread an even layer of pizza sauce onto your pizza dough and sprinkle it with pecorino.
- Layer with sopressata, pepperoni, fior di latte, tomatoes, and drizzle pesto.
- Launch pizza into the Carbon oven, rotate until golden brown.
- Slice, serve hot, and enjoy!