Pizza dough ball
Low moisture mozzarella cheese
Bacon strips, chopped
Peas, fresh or frozen
Green Onions, sliced lenthwise
OVEN TEMP: Med/Med
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat.
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and slide it on your pizza peel.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, bacon, and chili oil.
- Launch the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate until golden brown.
- Finish pizza with peas, scallions, and chopped pistachios. Drizzle with additional chili oil, if desired and serve.