Pizza dough ball - 12" pizza
Red Sauce, homemade or store bought
Wild Mushrooms, roasted
Red Jalapeño, thinly sliced
Green Onion, sliced
Parmesan Reggiano, shaved
OVEN TEMP: Med/Med
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Fire up your Carbon oven and allow it to preheat.
FOR THE MUSHROOMS:
- Toss with olive oil and salt in a cast-iron skillet and roast in the Carbon oven until tender.
- Once cooked, set aside and let cool.
- Using a small amount of flour or semolina, dust your Carbon peel. Stretch the dough ball out to 12 inches and slide it on your pizza peel.
- Using a spoon spread an even layer of pizza sauce onto your pizza dough.
- Top with fresh mozzarella, wild mushrooms and red jalapeños
- Launch the pizza off the peel and into your Carbon oven and rotate until golden brown.
- Finish pizza with green onions and shaved Parmesan Reggiano. Serve hot.